Our ongoing clients usually have us four times per year. So what exactly does a Contessa Signature Service include?
- Weeding all beds
- Pulling and trimming along brick borders; we will reset stones, bricks and any border that has recessed deep into the edge or that has moved a from a straight position
- Trimming/pruning all bushes
- Deadheading all blooming plants
- Amending soil as needed and refreshing soil around existing plantings; giving them a boost.
- Transplanting/dividing and plant relocations as requested
- Deep Edging all bed borders
- Cutting back all dead growth
- Mulching beds upon request
- Fertilizing spring and late fall.
- Raking all lawns, removing dead grass and rejuvenating new growth after mowers have weighed them flat all summer.
- Complete Watering (watering maintenance offered by the month)
- Final “Tidy” to all the sidewalks; remove all leaves and gather all leaf, twig and branch debris in large paper debris bags; positioning curbside for PFX to pick up at your location.
Our clients pretty much know the drill now, and they completely rely on us to come, execute and “do our thing,” They trust us They leave us to our work and usually they communicate by txt from indoors, if they have requests or suggestions.
We also offer “monthly maintenance plans” that include three day a week visits to water, complete “light tidy” and leaf removal and sidewalk tidy. Please do call and inquire about this service. Once you get used to it, you will be hooked. Its way worth subscribing too. All of our last years clients retained us from June through the end of November. It’s our pleasure and we are pretty certain “their JOY.”
We love what we are doing and clients know that we treat their garden work, as if we were working in our own yard. A personal but professional approach.
Please do contact us if you have questions or would like to book with us, for a 30-minute “free gardening consultation.”
“Contessa” says….. it’s a very good thing!